May 8, 2009

I WAS DISCOVERED!!

So about an hour ago Tina and I were walking through the wal-mart in Lindon (I think thats where it is!) and a lady came up to us and asked us what we thought about the High School Musical movies. We said they were kind of cheesy but we really like them especially the first one. She then asked us if we had ever thought about acting we said no. she then asked if it was something we didn't want to do or if we just hadn't thought about it. We said we had just never thought about it! She told us that she was one of the people who casted high school musical and that they were having some auditions for a similar movie and would we like to audition. we said yeah that it sounded like fun. she said we were cute and had a cute nice look! her job is pretty much just to look for people who would fit the parts for movies! It was pretty much one of the most exciting things that has ever happened to me! cause things like that dont just happen!

3 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

So, when is the audition? Where? and finally, for what?

A lot of High School Musical was filmed in Utah. It is fun to see locations I know.

Cari said...

That is so fun - keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns pelo seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração