May 17, 2009

Our Family Is Growing!

Yes you Guessed it! I AM PREGNANT!! I haven't posted in a while because I wasn't ready for the whole world to know (and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it in) But then I figured its really only family who reads this and I am just SO excited! I am still not far along so it will be awhile but we are all so thrilled! I know the word was starting to leak out so I wanted to make sure people are hearing it from me! Dallin and I both love children and we have both always wanted a family of our own! This will be the first grandchild on my side of the family and by the time I have the baby it will be the 6th on my husbands side! I am so happy with my life right now with Jay coming home in just over a week and the baby on the way our family is just bursting with excitement! I have been sick and am tired all the time but I am loving every minute of it! I will keep you updated on my pregnancy!

4 comments:

Cari said...

Carl and I are so happy for you! That is so exciting!!! When are you due? We love you!

Heidi Noel said...

Congrats! I was going to ask when you were due, too. Oh, and Annie already announced it on Facebook. I was waiting to hear it from you though. So, have you started thinking of names?

pambelina said...

That's wonderful! Let me know if you need anything.

Grandma Bailey said...

We are thrilled for you!