June 22, 2009

Life goes on...

Sorry it has been a while but life has been really busy!! but here is what has happened since last I blogged... I learned to make a 7 layer dip (which isn't too impressive but hey im proud of it!!) we got a new tv (well new to us we found it in the dumpster, but it works great) and I found out our video store has Pirates of penzance (the good one! that is one GREAT movie!! I highly suggest it!!) Well yeah so technically all of this has happened in the last week but thats about as far back as i can remember! Oh and I am SO glad Mommy is back from Texas! I missed her! Well I thought I was going to have more to write but yeah appearently my life is really boring! But i like it that way!! Oh on friday I am going to manti to go to pageant that is exciting!! Ok now that is about all that has happened!! or that is going to happen!! If I think of anything else I will post again!!

3 comments:

Cari said...

We loved seeing your family, but really missed you! We love you!

pambelina said...

I remember at Grandma and Popi's one summer we watched Pirates of Penzance over and over again!

Courtney said...

Yummy! I love seven layer dip! I don't think you life sounds boring at all...I think it sounds nice and relaxing! I'm jealous! I miss you Sara! =)