So we just got back from our anniversary trip we went up to Providence, Ut it is pretty much connected to Logan. We stayed at this great little bed and breakfast it was really cute they gave us a Key for our room not one of those cards that everyplace has now but a real metal key! It was called the Providence Inn (http://www.providenceinn.com/) and they had a REALLY good breakfast I am not a huge french toast fan but theirs was really good! It was a VERY charming place in a fun area! we went to the temple which was really nice. and just relaxed for the weekend. this morning we went to a singles ward with my husbands friend Teancum (does that name sound familiar? try the Book of Mormon) the girl who spoke gave a REALLY REALLY REALLY energetic talk it was good just loud! Oh and dallin bought me a dozen red roses on friday they are so pretty he surprised me with them! I have a wonderful husband!
on a different note we just got called as nursery workers so now I have a 42 hour a week job!! It will be good we are looking forward to it but we will really miss our old calling!
5 comments:
I am over the nursery for our ward. Andy and I had that calling for a while, too. I enjoyed it.
Yeah, I am looking forward to it I love nursery! but i will miss relief society and the adult friendships I have made there! I was just begining to make friends!! right now 90% of the conversations I have on a daily basis are with people under the age of 5!! So I will miss that! But nursery will be good!
Happy Anniversary! We miss you!
haha, the hotel we are staying at in victoria also gave us a real metal key. i was shocked, i can't even remember if there was ever a time that i didn't you a plastic card in a hotel. this might be the first time.
Isn't nursery fun? We just got called back into it. We were in it last year, but were release when I was put on bedrest with Joseph. Now we get to go back. Everyone always says they do that with young couples to encourage them to have kids. When we first got married we were put with the 12 and 13 year olds, though.
Post a Comment