September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom and Jay!! among other things!!

So i didn't get time to post yesterday or monday so I just wanted to tell mommy and Jay Happy Birthday!!
SO I already have annies christamas present and it is AMAZING!! she will Love it! and I am not telling anyone what it is!
We Might be moving to a two bedroom apartment (and no I am not pregnant that has been everyones first question when they find out we might move to a bigger apartment)
Oh and IT SNOWED TODAY!!! I was so excited it was BEAUTIFUL!! but the fun of it will wear off and it will get to where I hate it!

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

I love the quiet that snow brings, but not the scary driving conditions. I think it is funny that we finally hit in the 70's today after being in the 100's last weekend and you guys have snow. It is hard to imagine.