December 4, 2009

Article by Grandma

So as I was going through some pictures for Jays wedding slideshow I found this article that Grandma wrote it was published on February 16, 1979 I really liked it so i thought I would share it! (if you cant read it click on the picture and it sould enlarge it if that doesn't work let me know and i will fix it!!)

3 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Thank you so much for sharing that. It is just as pertinent today as 30+ years ago. Grandma was so amazing.

Marianne said...

Actually, that article was written by me when I was on my mission. I was in Victoria, BC. We were encouraged by our mission president to write articles and submit them to the local paper-so I did and it was published. However, I have to agree that my mother was AMAZING.

Sara said...

Really you wrote that?? I automaticly assumed it was Grandma!! it just seemed like something she would write! Wow I loved it! well sorry for not giving you the credit you deserve!! You are so cool I love you!!