May 1, 2010

Annie!!


I love Annemarie! She is the best big sister and friend that I could ask for! I remember the christmas after Annie came home from her mission I really didnt know her! It had been so long since i had lived with her or been around her! She moved in with me that February and became one of my best friends! I absolutly loved living with her I have so many wonderful memories of us in our apartment that was always 90 degrees! we would be home and just lay there and watch tv because it was too hot to do anything else! I am so thankful for that time and for the relationship annie and I built while we lived together! I am so proud of her and of all that she has done with her life! she is so amazing and I love her so much! Happy 25th birthday Annemarie!!

Ok so i know i should have posted this yesterday but I cant find the picture I want!! I looked all day!! I wanted the one of her Dallin and I on the day we bought our couch! but oh well!

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

thank you sara! and it was way way way hotter than only 90 degrees, it was more like 120 to 130!!