January 8, 2011

Dallins Birthday!!

Yesterday was Dallin's 26th birthday!! he had to go to work at 7:30 and didn't get home until almost 5! So at 5 we went to dinner at The Spaghetti Factory! It was so yummy! Dallin got a cream soda so he got to keep his glass! Then we went to Williams Sonoma and I got Dallin some Star Wars shaped pancake molds! They are so cute! I need to make Dallin some pancakes! Then we just walked around some of the other shops at trolley square! After that we went miniature golfing at the place we went on our first date 3 years ago! It was fun but i don't understand why parents don't watch their kids anymore! there were little kids just running around everywhere so it was impossible to actually know who won the game because kids just kept running around golfing on the hole we were on!! I was a little annoyed! Then we went and got tickets to the new Chronicles of Narnia movie! It was really good but it seemed like the conflict would NEVER end! I did really like it though! There are a lot of similarity's with LDS Doctrine and i think that is cool! I didn't know there was going to be a new annoying kid in the movie Dallin said the kid is really annoying in the book too so that was just how his character is! But overall I think Dallin had a really good birthday!!

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

How can Star Wars molds be "cute"? (Let me know how the molds turn out. I can't figure out how to use mine without making a HUGE mess.) Eustace is horribly annoying in the books. What a fun day for you!