I love my new job! it is so perfect for me I love coming to work and I really love working nights! I never thought I would like nights but I really do they are my perfect time to work!! I have had 3 patients die while I have been here the first two were really hard for me but this last one was was easier I was able to do the things I needed to do and I was fine. I like my job because I am able to have more of a relationship with my patients which I really like. I enjoy talking to my patients and learning more about them. I am really excited though because I was able to get all of the days off for dallins family reunion in july which we are really excited about!
I am also very proud of myself because I have started going to the gym again. I really like going to the gym. I am trying to be healthier. I used to have so many issues with my body I thought I was so ugly and I never felt like there was anything good about me. The last few months has changed that though I no longer look at myself and think I am fat and ugly I am able to look at myself and feel good about my body. I know i am not skinny but I am really ok with that I love who I am. I was thinking back to when I started gaining weight. I have figured out when that was it was right after I had my first miscarriage I was so depressed afterwards that I just didn't care about me anymore. I have struggled with my body image ever since. But the thing is I can look in the mirror everyday and tell myself all of these horrible things about myself but then I realized that I really am the only one who sees that. Dallin doesn't think i am fat he doesn't think I am ugly. so why should I? But I am going to the gym now because I have time to go to the gym I have alot of free time now. And I like going to the gym now because I am going to be healthier not to see immediate results which really helps!
We also got new couches which is really exciting!! I have never had brand new furniture except for our bed everything we have is from DI so I am so excited to have a new couch and loveseat that I know no one has ever sat it! They are so pretty and so clean I felt so grown up buying couches!
Well thats about it for now!! Everything else is great for us!!
5 comments:
I am glad you like your job. It was so fun to see you the other day. We should do more stuff. I love you!
Someday I will have new couches. I am thinking when my kids go to college.
I have never liked much about myself. It is hard. I always felt like the ugly, fat sister. I have realized I need to feel better about myself so I can teach my children to feel good about themselves.
Yay, Sarah! For everything! I love you!
yay!!! I'm So glad you like your job! That's so wonderful. I love the new goals you are setting. I miss you and just hope all continues to go well. Oh and I need to see some pictures of your new couch :P
Couches were our first furniture purchase too!
Post a Comment