So I have been HORRIBLE about blogging lately!! Im sorry!! But the other day the coolest thing happened! Mommy and I were walking to the temple we were really late to our session President Monson pulled up next to us on his golf cart and asked mommy and I if we would like a ride! mommy let me sit by him and he talked to me the whole time!! I couldn't talk I was so much in shock I couldn't move my heart had seriously stopped! He was so nice and then the security guard who was driving pulled off to the side and there was president Uchtdorf Mommy and I said thank you and got off to walk the rest of the way. when we were almost to the temple they drove past again and this time they had president eyring with them and they all waved to us and said Thank you!! I thought I was dreaming!! It was so cool!! I just can't believe that happened to me!!!
In other areas of my life there is a very big possibility that I have Lupus. I have been going to see doctors about this and it has been a rough little while! I have been very stressed about this.
Over the weekend Tina took me to the Tim Mcgraw concert!! It was awesome! I Love him!! I am so glad we got to go! Luke Bryan and The Band Perry opened for him and they were Fantastic!! I will really miss Tina when she is in China!!
Today Dallin and I will celebrate our 3rd anniversary! I can't believe it has been 3 years! Wow I love Dallin so much we are so happy!
So pretty much life is wonderful it always has its rough moments but we will get by we always do!
2 comments:
What a cool story! I'm so sorry about everything. They thought I had Lupus and I remember all the testing and waiting. We love you so much! Happy anniversary!
thats so neat you got to see president monson. im sorry you have so many doctors appointments. that must be hard. hang in there, and just know i love you.
Post a Comment