October 6, 2011

Life has had its ups and downs lately! I am now certified as a Tele Tech so basically I sit in a room and watch 3 moniters with 18 patients heart rates on each one and when I see a problem I pull it up on the fourth computer screen and measure out the rhythm to see whats going on and I alert the nurses of any significant changes! I like it so far! I still work an the floor as a cna but now I do both so my shifts are split between tele tech and cna! It is a nice break and I get paid more to do it which is nice! and my boss called today to tell me she is going to put me on tele tomorrow so I don't have to work on the floor on my birthday! And she wanted to know if I would be willing to give up most of my weekend shifts which I would be ok with!
I woke up this morning to snow here is the view out my window right now!! it has stopped
snowing here now it is only in the mountains!


It is my birthday tomorrow Dallin and I are going out to dinner tonight I am so excited I love going out to eat!
On monday I finally got around to decorating my bathroom it is so cute! I found on pinterest (I love pinterest) an idea to cover a magnet board with fabric and then stck magnets on the back of your makeup and it makes a good storage place so I did that and it turned out SO cute then I had leftover fabric so i made curtains to match! Here are pictures! It turned out so cute and I finally have a good organized place to store my makeup!

4 comments:

Joel & Megan said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE that magnetic board idea for the bathroom! TOTALLY need to do that.

Marianne said...

Really, really cute. Everyone needs a magnetic makeup board.

Julianna said...

Everyone talks about pinterest and I am totally out of it on that one. You need to tell me what its all about! But I really love your bathroom. And this is from Tina... Tell Sara Happy Birthday for me and that I miss her and love her. Make sure she knows I didn't forget it. My hotmail isn't working right now so I don't think I have her email in this one but I will check.

Cari said...

I love it - Great Job, Sara! And Happy, Happy Birthday!