March 31, 2009
Las Vegas!
So last week My husband and I went to las vegas for spring break. We had so much fun, but the best part by far was our visit with my cousin Heidi and her family we went over at about 7 on saturday night and we were there until about 11 I felt bad that we kept them so late but we absolutely loved seeing them. Her family is so amazing and I loved getting to know them again. I also really liked the fountains at the bellagio, it was the last night of our trip andI hadn't seen them yet. Everyone kept telling me I had to see them so after we left Heidi's we went and saw the fountains and they were amazing I am so glad we went because they were beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so jealous! what a fun weekend!
The kids loved it. They like to show off and hang out with people. I am glad you saw the fountain. I thought you would like it.
Post a Comment