Oh sweetie, if you need me give me a call. I'm so sorry.
Sara, I am so so sorry. I know exactly how you feel, and I wish that I could be there to give you a hug. I love you!
I love you and am sorry. It is never easy. You have probably already done it, but have your husband give you a blessing. It helps a lot.
We all know exactly how you feel. It is a hurt you never forget. WE love you and you are in our prayers. We are so sorry. Hopefully soon you will be that wonderful mother you are made to be!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh sweetie, if you need me give me a call. I'm so sorry.
Sara, I am so so sorry. I know exactly how you feel, and I wish that I could be there to give you a hug. I love you!
I love you and am sorry. It is never easy. You have probably already done it, but have your husband give you a blessing. It helps a lot.
We all know exactly how you feel. It is a hurt you never forget. WE love you and you are in our prayers. We are so sorry. Hopefully soon you will be that wonderful mother you are made to be!
Post a Comment