I just woke up with bad pink eye in the other eye... I dont know what to do this is seriously the 20th time I have had it in the last month! and that truely is NOT an exageration!
There is an over the counter organic eye drop that is supposed to work great if you want to try that instead of visiting the doctor again. It was available at all grovery stores in Colorado.
Pink eye is a strep virus so if you are around kids it is quite common. In Boulder we would put baby shampoo on a wash cloth and clean over our eyelids a few times a day every time it was known to be in the center. I never got it. Just some suggestions. Hope they help somewhat.
1 comment:
There is an over the counter organic eye drop that is supposed to work great if you want to try that instead of visiting the doctor again. It was available at all grovery stores in Colorado.
Pink eye is a strep virus so if you are around kids it is quite common. In Boulder we would put baby shampoo on a wash cloth and clean over our eyelids a few times a day every time it was known to be in the center. I never got it. Just some suggestions. Hope they help somewhat.
Post a Comment