January 15, 2010

Dutch vs. My Cake

So last Saturday I was baking a birthday cake for Dallin it was 4 layers so I put the cakes on the kitchen table while I was making the filling dutch was running around I thought someone was watching him so i went on making my cake. A few minutes later dutch comes walking in with what looked like a piece of brownie. I looked at him and asked him where he got the brownie. all of the sudden it hit me that it was a piece of my cake!!! I gasped as my hands shot up to cover my mouth (I did NOT cry contrary to what my mom says) mom asked me what was wrong and i pointed to the bottom layer of my cake and then I just started Laughing we took the piece and stuck it back in the cake and I assembled and frosted the cake... The cake was REALLY good and we have no idea who got Dutchs piece of cake but it was REALLY funny!! He is so cute I am so glad pam is moving here so I can see him more he was really fun!!

2 comments:

Julianna said...

haha yeah it was sad! But Dutch is SO SO SO cute and it was so fun having him!

Cari said...

That's hilarious! I have had that happen to me before with my niece, and it is so hard to not be upset!