January 8, 2010

Our very eventful week!!

This has been an interesting week in our home! Tuesday morning Dallin called to tell me he had just had an accident so we don't have a car for now and we have no idea when it will be fixed or what is wrong with it. we are borrowing Dallins moms car until we can get ours fixed! then later that day we got a call that Dallins grandpa wasn't doing well Dallin was able to go and see him on tuesday afternoon while he was in provo picking up his moms car. Later that night we recieved word that grandpa walker had passed away. we will miss him so much he was such a wonderful person I know he is so happy to be reunited with his wife and his son (my father-in-law) those of us who are left behind will miss him. Wednesday I had to get the H1N1 flu shot which just hurt!! then thursday was Dallins 25th Birthday! and tonight we have the Viewing and tomorrow is the funeral. It has been a REALLY long week! On the brighter side on Sunday I will have known Dallin for 2 years!! It has been a wonderful, eventful, and fun 2 years! My life has changed so much in the past 2 years! I love Dallin so much he is my best friend and i can't imagine my life without him!

No comments: