February 16, 2010
favorite recipe!!
Ok so a few weeks ago I was watching my favorite cooking show everyday italian with Giada on the food network she made a recipe that took like 10 minutes and looked really good she pretty much just sauted asparagus, peas, and whole cherry tomatoes in olive oil and then added a half cup chicken broth and some cheese then poured it over pasta it looked really good so I have started making that with whatever vegtables I have to use up at the end of the week it is great with fresh, frozen and canned vegtables tonight I made fresh brocolli with frozen peas and canned corn then added the chicken broth and parmesean cheese it was really good!! I love it because it makes me feel like i dont waste my leftover vegtables anymore! You can put as few or as many vegtables in and it works it was really yummy!! but it always feels like a fresh new recipe!! i just use whatever pasta i have on hand and i can make as much or as little as i want it is awesome!! she did put alot more into it but i dont think it has to have all of that in it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment