August 15, 2010

Anniversary!!

So yesterday Dallin totally spoiled me all day long!! First he took me to a movie and shopping and then he had made reservations at my favorite hotel we stayed in a suite on the 12th floor that was seriously like twice as big as our apartment!! He was going to take me to the roof for dinner but i wasnt hungry enough for that so we just went to macaroni grill which I picked even though it wasnt on the list of choices!! when we got back we went swimming our hotel had 2 pools an indoor/outdoor pool and a garden pool we just went to the indoor/outdoor pool! They had a sauna (I love saunas) and we just spent a long time down by the pool! I laid there and read it was really fun! I got to go shopping and buy a whole new outfit shoes pants shirt everything! I had a really nice weekend!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Happy Anniversary. The flowers are beautiful.