Tonight Mommy, Daddy, Annie, Dallin, and Jay came to my Phlebotomy class for friends and family night!! They let me practice on them and it was so fun!! Jay didn't she looked like she might throw up and she doesn't like this stuff so I just practiced on everyone else and I think I did a really good job! But I love my family they are so supportive of everything I do! I really appreciate them all coming tonight even though some of them didn't want to! It made me feel good to know that everyone who could come came and supported me! So thank you again and I love you so much!!
Well I need to go back to bed but I just kept waking up thinking that I needed to come write this so finally I just got up! Now maybe I can get some sleep!
1 comment:
I have slippery veins and I hate when people dig around for them. Rarely has anyone done really well. But, I still give blood a lot. I wonder how you would do...;)
Post a Comment