April 23, 2011

Quiet moment

This morning Thomas came home from the hospital. Jay and Jared are sleeping right now and everyone else is gone so it is just him and I. Thomas is asleep too I love just laying here holding a sleeping baby it is so peaceful. I really want one of my own but until then it is nice to be able to hold this new little miracle. I wish jay could sleep better though every time he starts whimpering Jay comes to make sure he is ok but i guess that comes with being a mom. I can't wait to have my own.

3 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

It is nice you can be there with her. I loved having Carianne come after Mallory was born. And yes, worrying about your child comes as soon as you get pregnant. Someday you will get to be a mom and you will be amazing at it.

Cari said...

Aunts are so important, too! Thomas (and Julianna and Jared) are so blessed to have you. And when you have yours I know you will be AMAZING! I love you!

Joel & Megan said...

What a precious moment that you could be there holding your nephew. Julianna is lucky to have you there. Lots of love.