November 17, 2011

Bad Semester

Right now I think of our life in terms of semesters and this one has been the worst ever. I am so glad it is almost over this semester has included 4 trips to the ER, numerous sick days, a whole lot of doctors visits, the death and funeral of Dallins mom, and now the death of one of Dallins friends. Dallin has been really shaken up by this latest news on Tuesday his friend Holly was doing a school project which involved her base jumping in Provo when she finished the project she decided to base jump one more time she was really experienced so this was supposed to be an easy jump and she had already done it a couple of times that day but her parachute malfunctioned on this last jump when the emergency crews arrived she was in critical condition her condition quickly grew worse and she passed away. Dallin and her sat together in their premed classes and he is the one who encouraged her to become a TA for the same class that he TAs for. I have heard a lot about her over the years and these past couple of days have been really hard for Dallin. We are really anxious for this semester to be over.
There have been some good points to this semester like my birthday and Mommy taking me to Disney on Ice that was SO fun I love Disney on ice and my best friend heather moved back which has been wonderful.

1 comment:

Cari said...

Oh, I am so so sorry. Please know you are in our prayers and very, very loved.