November 23, 2011
I am working in the tele room tonight and the best part of this is that I brought my computer and so I have been talking to .... TINA ALL night and this has been WONDERFUL!! She is so much fun and she always makes me feel so much better about absolutely EVERYTHING!! I love her SO very much! We have been talking about holidays and we talked about the Christmas I had that nightmare! HAHA Mommy and Annie do you remember that?! It was horrible I can seriously still see it! I absolutly love my job this has been a really really good night! I ate a yummy salad tonight and a whole lot of gummy bears and jolly ranchers! Jolly Ranchers are my favorite candy right now because they are just sour enough that they keep me awake but they are not too sour and they are hard so I have to stay awake to eat them! And can I just say that I love pinterest I am always finding new hair-dos on there so I get alot of compliments on my lovely hair! I really love wearing scrubs! I just thought about that because Kim walked past and I liked her scrubs im not really wearing scrubs tonight I am wearing scrub pants and a comfy shirt. I have 2 more hours of work! I Havent seen Dallin since sunday because our schedules have been oppisite. so I am hoping to get home in time to see him today! if not I have to wait until tonight! but I need to stop at the store on my way home so we will see what happens! Tina is making me laugh REALLY REALLY hard! I love her!! I am relly tired so that is why I go off on a lot of tangents! Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment