Unpacking!
Unpacking seems to be harder than packing. No matter how hard i try I cant seem to find the time. I have school and then homework then suddenly my husband is home and I have not gotten too far in the unpacking process. but it will soon be done and then we can have people over. The good thing is I like my new ward so i am not dreading church on sunday. In my last ward I sat by myself so thats what i thought would happen in this one, but people talked to me and sat by me. It was wonderful I truly felt welcome.
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas! I'm so glad that you have a blog, too - I love that I can keep up with you now. Love you!
Sara! I just found your blog. I love it. It will be fun to read it. I love you!
Post a Comment