December 3, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas!!

I love christmas! It is my favorite time of year. I have all my christmas shopping done and my apartment is decorated I have my beautiful tree up I am so excited! and I really wanted to put up pictures of my tree and my new couch but i cant find my camera, so as soon as I find it I will but some on! I am so happy this year I have so much to be thankful for. This is such a magical season. I am so thankful to be spending it with my best friend and the love of my life. and with my family who now live in provo so I can see them more often.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

I love Christmas, too. Who doesn't? But, you have always been SO excited for Christmas. You never could sleep on Christmas Eve.

Heidi Noel said...

Hey, cousin! What are you up to?

Grandma Bailey said...

I have always been excited about Christmas until this year. This year is is just a drudgery. I have really got to get a 'Christmas Checkup!" I guess a part of it is that this year there will be no family around. I love Uncle Clyde but this is still not his favorite time of year and I guess that is just dragging me down. We love you and are glad you are happy!