December 15, 2008

A Very Broken Camera!

Last night Christina, Dallin and I decided to go to temple square to see the lights and take pictures. So we all bundled up and went downtown we got there and found a great parking spot. and walked down to temple square. we had been there about 5 minutes when the battery in the camera died. So we went back to the car and went home( which i was fine with bacause my whole back was wet bacause i slipped in the snow!) so we went home and charged the battery for about an hour then we all bundled back up and went out again to face the cold. We got there and found another great parking spotand went and walked around and had alot of fun we were taking alot of pictures when Dallin was going to take a picture of Tina and I he dropped the camera on the lense. He is not a short man so it was a long fall tina and i started laughing which didn't make dallin very happy. But it really was so now our camera is broken. It broke before i could get a picture of my christmas tree or my couch. So now we don't have a camera. Sad... but we will get another one eventually. Here are some pictures i took before it broke.

2 comments:

Cari said...

I love your pictures! What a fun way to spend the day - I miss having a white Christmas! I love you!

Grandma Bailey said...

So far everyone is having a whiter Christmas than we are. Now if you want a cold, dark rainy Christmas - this is your place. Miss you guys and I miss seeing the lights on Temple square.