February 12, 2009
Job Details!
It is the First Steps Preschool/Daycare. They take care of kids between the ages of 6 weeks through kindergarten. I will be teaching the 2-4 year olds! It is located in the Department of Health building so all of the parents work in that building so the parents come down and play with their kids whenever they get a break. I will work from 7:30-12:30 Monday through Thursday because they are always closed on Friday and weekends. And I can still go to school in the afternoons which is what I wanted. The daycare is run by a married couple so it had a very warm feeling when I went in for my interview. There are 2 other teachers for that age group so every week we rotate teaching Music, Art, and Circle Time. So if any of you moms have any ideas please let me know. I will start on tuesday because they are closed on monday for presidents day. I am so happy about this it just feels so perfect for me! It is absolutely everything i was looking for in a job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sara, I am so happy for you. All you had to do was post so all your family could start praying. We had no idea things were so bad. We love you very much. I am sure Heidi and Carianne will have great ideas for you
Yea! I'm so happy for you! Let me know what you want to learn about (colors, Easter, etc) and I have many ideas to share. Love you!
I also know several websites and have notebooks of ideas according to what you want to teach. I love putting together lesson plans for that age. I am so glad that it has all fit together so nicely.
Post a Comment