February 10, 2009
Searching for a job...
Searching for a job is so stressfull! especially with the way the job market is right now. I have been searching for months and still have not found a job! I have applied to so many places that i cant even count them. I was told that I would hear back on a job today but never did! It is very discouraging to keep feeling rejected. It really makes me feel less confidant with each interview. I really thought I would get the job i was supposed to hear from today but I will just keep looking and applying where ever I can find and eventually I will hear back and get a job! Its just so hard to face so much rejection! And maybe if im lucky I will hear back from those people tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry. You will be in my prayers.
Oh, honey - we feel you're pain! I love and miss you!
I am so sorry. We will pray for you. When you finally get a job - it will be the perfect one. What about watching children in your apartment or is that legal anymore? That was the only job I could get when Clyde was going to BYU (the job market was a lot like is right now.) We love you and miss you.
Post a Comment