February 20, 2009
Marley and Me
So today my husband and I both had the day off work so we decided to go to the dollar theater there were three movies that we wanted to see Madagascar 2 , Twilight, and Marley and Me. We decided on Marley and Me I had wanted to see this since it first came out! I had read about it on kids-in-mind.com and so I wasn't sure but I really wanted to see it so we went. I must say I was pleasently surprised! I loved it it was so cute I cried the whole movie! there were a few parts that could have been left out but for the most part it was a really good movie! I don't like dogs but that movie really made me want a dog. That dog was terrible so I don't know why it made me want one it just did! the movie started on the couples wedding day and ended with the dogs funeral. and because of everything this couple went through they grew stronger as a couple and fell more in love as the movie went on. I thought this was the best roll I had ever seen Jennifer Aniston play the whole cast was wonderful! earlier this week we had gone to see "He's Just Not That Into You" with my sister and I was very disapointed I really didn't like it so I was glad to see a movie that I really liked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll have to see it - you're the first one who has given a good review on the movie. Thanks!
The book is wonderful and the author was very hands on with the movie and that usually translates into a successful plot. The woman in the book was so incredible that no matter who played her - she would have have come out with a great role. Love you Sara, glad you like the movie. Maybe one day I will get too
Post a Comment