December 16, 2009
The Real Santa!!
Today I met the REAL Santa he came to where I work! I know he is the real Santa not just because he has a real long white beard but because he as a person represents what I think christmas is! Penny told me this story about him and it changed my whole attitude towards the chaos that was this afternoon! One year a mom came up to penny and told her that she REALLY did have the REAL Santa! when penny asked how this mom knew he was the real one the mom told penny this story... One year at christmastime he was running the apartments that she lived in and she was behind on her rent and knew that she couldn't make the next month she was afraid that she and her children would be evicted right before christmas, instead of evicting her he forgave her of her debt and allowed her to live there for 2 months rent free until she was back on her feet! this story really touched me i think that is exactly what santa would do! but I KNOW that this is what Christ would do! and isn't he the reason that we celebrate christmas? isn't this what christmas is all about?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Sara I saw the real Santa Claus today too!!!
That is the neatest story! I love it - very Christmassy!
Thank you for the story. Santa is very Christlike!
Post a Comment