February 2, 2010

My New Goal!! And how my last one went!!

So my goal to cook everyday went really well! i really enjoyed it! I am so proud of myself for doing it!! I will keep that one going! Also I have a new goal... I want to run in a marathon!! I know I can do it! I want to do it I have a plan and I am going to get there! I think Annie will do it with me! This is something I have always seen people do and thought that I would never be able to do it. Last week as I was sitting and watching the biggest loser I thought why not? Why can't I do it? there is NO reason that I cant! This year I am going to try to do things that I have never done and that I never thought I could or would do! I have a plan and I need to stick to it! I think I want to start out with a half marathon and then I will work my way up to a full marathon!! I need to do this for me! I will let you know how this one goes!

2 comments:

Julianna said...

how much is a half marathon?

I love you

Sara said...

I think its 13.1 miles!! You should do it with us!!