October 24, 2011
My Surgery
At 2 am on Sunday morning Dallin took me to the emergency room because i was in extreme pain and I was really sick I couldn't keep anything down! They were giving me a ton of morphine and zofran through my iv but I still couldn't keep half of a saltine cracker down. So they decided to keep me in the hospital. The doctor decided that something needed to change because I was too sick. So at 12:30 yesterday I went into surgery they were able to remove the kidney stone but my kidneys were very infected and my left ureter (the tube that connects the kidney to the bladder) was swollen shut so they had to put a stint in to keep that tube open so that the kidneys can clear out the infection. which means I am on bed rest for TWO WEEKS!! they originally said 5 days but that has now changed to two weeks! I am half way through the first day and I am already going crazy! I am still in a lot of pain but it is a different kind of pain. If anyone has any movie or book suggestions let me know! I am seriously open to suggestions! I am bored!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go to hulu.com and watch some TV shows and movies there. What kind of books do you want to read? I have plenty of suggestions. "These is My Words" or "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society." Have Pammy bring you some books...
Oh, I'm so sorry! I wish I were closer - the kids and I would come and cheer you up and read to you! I hope that you get well soon!
I like the Newberry award books like "missing may" and "it's like this, cat". hang in there babe. glad you're out of surgery and healing.
Post a Comment