July 4, 2009
Happy Fourth of July!!
So today was a Great day inspite of my still being sick!! We played American Idol Karoke all day on the xbox 360! Then we played on the slip-n-slide which was a BLAST!! we cooked hot dogs and roasted marshmellows in the fire pit in the back yard! So then the best part came FIREWORKS!!! any one who knows me knows that I LOVE FIREWORKS!!! Well I was kind of bummed because I didn't thing we were going to be able to see the fire works Annie, Tina, and Larysa climbed up to the Y to watch then but I have been sick and didn't feel up to the climb I layed outside in the backyard and listened to the Jonas Brothers at stadium of fire! well we decided that to see the fireworks we needed to walk to this field that is down the street from where we live we sat there for like an hour until I started coughing really bad so we decided to go home when we got home the fire works started I went out in the backyard and we had the most amazing view of the fireworks!! It was no where near as amazing as 2 years ago when we watched the thanksgiving point fireworks from Pam and Chris' backyard (That is still #1 on my list of the most amazing fireworks show I have ever seen!! and while I am on the subject Happy 1st Birthday Dutchie!!) but the view from our backyard was really great! It was a really great fourth of July!! well I am going to bed now but I haope everyone has had a really great fourth of july!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you feel better quickly. I know fire works have always been your favorite. I miss you and loved sitting by you 2 years ago and watching them with you!
Post a Comment